Monday 16 November 2015

Seven Days Experiment - Day 1

        Through this seven days experiment i have decided to experiment on something which i haven't before on a serious note. So i have decided to experiment on my cooking skills. For the next 7 days i'm going to learn the basics of cooking under the guidance of my mom and would try my best to turn out be a good cook.
         Today was the first day so i learnt how to peel and chop vegetables and avoided wastage. I was testing my patience as the longer it was taking to peel the vegetable i was being impatient. So i decided peel the vegetables off calmly. The toughest task was chopping onions because it sheds you into tears. I wondered it was very easy to sit and eat, but chopping these onions require much more efforts. It was a good experience and i had lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment