Sunday 15 November 2015

A day in the Life of Nabeel Shaikh

           Each day is a new experience. We learn new things every single day. Some days are bad while most of the days are good, it all depends on our perception. We all need to say strong and face the life confidently. Today, i would like to share about the random things i do in a day.
           I wake up everyday at 6:30am. The first thing i do login to Instagram,Facebook,Whatsapp and go through the news feed and reply to texts if i have received any. Then i go through online news and read the top stories. Then i get up from bed, i take bath and have my breakfast. After having my breakfast around 7:45am i get ready to go college. Then i leave for my college around 8:00am.
           The regular classes begins at 9:00am. I try my best to concentrate throughout the class and clear my doubts if any arises. At 12:00pm we get lunch break. I go to canteen to eat my lunch along with my friends. We return back around 12:30pm. After returning we all will be having fun in class chatting and teasing each other.
           The afternoon session starts at 1.00pm and extends till the timetable specified on that particular day. Sometimes the classes extends up to 6:00pm. After reaching home i get fresh and go out if there are any home related work to be done. After i return back home i go through things i did in the whole day and complete if there are any pending assignments. I eat my dinner around 9:30pm and around 10:00pm i go to my room. Then i go through online news and read the top stories of the day. After i'm done reading the news, i login to youtube and watch the trending videos. Before i sleep i go through social networking sites again. I usually fall asleep around 12:00am.
            So this was a day in my life, in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment